Design Practicals course will teach you to put the site together, you
will build your own site from scratch, and upload it to the internet.
purpose of the course is to enable the student to build from scratch a
highly functional website. The student will utilize their existing
skills in Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Flash to design and publish a website,
including planning a website choosing and cutting images, integrating
various multimedia and uploading and maintaining your site.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Stationary and handouts included.
This course wll benefit those who want to design professional websites.
Photoshop Flash HTML Dreamweaver
of a site with about 4 pages that will include navigation and design of
rollover images, site logo and layout. It will also include the slicing
up and optimization of graphics for the Internet.
- Graphic design issues to be aware of a site.
- Planning of the site folder structure
- Manipulating Images and slicing using Photoshop.
- The design of a Flash intro with preloader and any other Flash aspects
to the site.
- Discussion on how to do multimedia streaming using Flash.
- Assembly of the site in Dreamweaver including inserting all the graphics
and adding any textual components.
- Finishing touches in Dreamweaver including the creation of a style sheet