or Structured Query Language is a standard language used to communicate
with almost any database including MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server,
Microsoft Access and Oracle.
This course will teach you all you need to know about SQL from basics to advanced joins.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Stationary and hand-outs included.
- Web developers wanting to add database interaction to their web sites.
- Programmers who quickly wants to add SQL to their skills set.
- The hobbyist who wants to begin creating SQL scripts for upload to their own ISP.
- Students, and to those seeking a career in computing, who need a fundamental understanding of database administration with SQL.
Above average computer literacy
- Introducing SQL
- Getting started with SQL
- Creating a database table
- Inserting data into tables
- Retrieving data from tables
- Sorting retrieved data
- Simple data filtering
- Complex data filtering
- Generating calculated fields
- Manipulating data
- Grouping table data
- Making complex queries
- Joining database tables
- Reference section