is a desktop publishing application. It has powerful features for
creating richer, more complex documents; and reliably outputs pages to
multiple media. With its sophisticated design fesatures and enhanced
productivity tools for streamlining repetitive tasks, Coredraw lets you
work faster and better than ever.
this course you will learn to use the features of Coredraw application.
And will practically design quality brochures, pamphlets and documents.
Instructor Led classroom based training. Stationary and hand-outs included.
The Coredraw course targets Graphic Designers, Desktop Publishers or anyone wanting to produce nice printing material
- Lesson 1: Coredraw Essential Skills
- Lesson 2: Building Documents with Master Pages
- Lesson 3: Working with Text and Type
- Lesson 4: Working with Styles
- Lesson 5: Working with Graphics
- Lesson 6: Creating and Using Tables
- Lesson 7: Using Color in Your Documents
- Lesson 8: Using Effects
- Lesson 9: Advanced Document Features
- Lesson 10: Document Delivery: Printing, PDFs, and XHTML